Dear Valued Clients,
As Manitoba goes into lockdown, Bridgwater Physiotherapy is here to help you get through this stressful time. Both Massage Therapy and Physiotherapy Services will be available. We will be open regular business hours including weekends.
Our staff will:
- be extra vigilant with sanitization, wiping high touch surfaces frequently
- screen all patient prior to treatment
- once you arrive at our clinic, you will be ushered into a treatment room immediately to prevent any gatherings in the waiting area
- wear proper PPE
- practice social distancing except when providing treatment.
- provide 1-on-1 treatment limiting the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
Our treatment rooms are spaced more than 6 feet apart, partitioned off with curtains. We also have private treatment rooms if you prefer.
We would also like to remind you that most insurance companies will renew your coverage on January 1, 2021. So be sure you take advantage of the much needed self-care. You already paid for it and more importantly, YOU DESERVE IT!
Take Care, Be Kind, Stay Safe.
Bridgwater Physiotherapy Team
Brandon graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology from the @university_of_winnipeg . He was awarded the Chancellor’s Gold Medal for the highest academic standing and a gold medal of achievement in kinesiology. He then went on to complete his Masters in Physical Therapy at the University of Manitoba. Brandon is passionate about health, exercise and wellness. He was a team member of the University of Winnipeg Wesmen men’s basketball team. Please call to schedule an appointment with him. Evening appointments available!